Dr. Ahmad Barari has been invited to speak on many occasions in many professional settings. Below are the lectures and seminars he has been invited to.
- Invited Speaker, IndustrioTech© Seminars – Smart Maintenance, “LIVE Digital Twin for Smart Maintenance”, January 28, 2021, Ryerson University, on-line event, Toronto, Canada[HZ1] .
- Invited Speaker, Finite Element Modeling of Additive Manufacturing Operations, “Design for Additive Manufacturing”, January 22, 2021, McMaster Manufacturing Research Institute (MMRI), Webinar, Hamilton, Canada.
- Invited Speaker, Product Success From Patent to Sales, “COVID-19 and Digitization in Product Development”, May 28 2020, Cortex Webinar, Toronto, Canada.
- Invited Speaker, Department of Mechatronics Engineering, University of Sao Paulo, “Integration Gaps in the Digital Product Development Cycle”, October 29, 2019, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Invited Keynote speaker, InnoVission 2019, Chinese Professionals Association of Canada (CPAC)’s annual professional development conference, “The Digital Manufacturing’s Requirement in the Industry 4.0 Era”, September 29, 2019, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. https://www.cpac-canada.ca/2019innovision/
- Invited Keynote speaker, Second 3D printing Conference, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Technologies Council, “A new Design Paradigm for Additive Manufacturing”, December 5-7, 2018, Tehran, Iran.
- Invited One day Seminar: Evolutionary Technologies for Additive Manufacturing, Faculty of Engineering, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada, “Advanced Manufacturing – Academic Research Directions in Additive Manufacturing”, October 1st, 2018.
- Invited One day Seminar, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran, “A review on Geometric Tolerances, Topology Optimization, and Surface Integrity in Additive Manufacturing Products”, July 18, 2018.
- Seminar on Vehicle Safety, Simulation Tools for Autonomous Transportation and human-machine interface (HMI), University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, “Industrial Internet of Things Center of Excellence”, http://go.simutechgroup.com/autonomous-systems-uoit , February 26th-2018.
- Guest Speaker, Seminar: ANSYS 18 Innovations sponsored by SimuTech Group – Canada, McMichael Art Gallery, Kleinberg, Ontario, Canada, “Topology Optimization in Design for Additive Manufacturing”, March 2017.
- Work shop, 8th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing, Modelling, Management and Control (MIM 2016), Workshop on Digital Manufacturing, University of Troyes, Troyes, France, “Digital Manufacturing: using an Additive Manufacturing platform”, http://mim2016.utt.fr/workshop2.htm, June 2016.
- Invited Seminar, Faculty of Engineering, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran, “A review on Geometric Tolerances and Surface Integrity in Additive Manufacturing Products”, April, 29, 2016.
- Work shop, 15th IFAC/IEEE/IFIP/IFORS Symposium on Information Control in Manufacturing (INCOM 2015), Workshop on Additive Manufacturing, Ottawa, Canada, “Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing”, http://www.incom2015.org/downloads/workshop1.pdf , May 2015.
- Invited Lecture, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran, “Advances in Additive Manufacturing”, August 2014.
- Invited Lecture, Integrated Manufacturing Technology Institute (IMTI), National Research Council Canada, London, Ontario, Canada, “Closed-Loop Inspection & Machining for Fabrication of Dies and Tools”, June 2006.
- Invited Lecture, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS), University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, “Hybrid Measurement Systems”, August 2004.
- Invited Lecture, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS), University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, “Optimum Slicing of Solid Models Rapid Prototyping”, July 2001.